Plastic & Metal Processing
Innovative metal and plastic processing are key technologies, for instance for the automotive, aircraft and high-speed train industries.
Processes for the production of lightweight parts and components form the core of ILLIES' portfolio in Korea.
Applications include metal forming processes for highest quality parts geometry, selective press hardening, thermoforming and composite technologies.
Our technological solutions for market-specific processes for plastic & metal manufacturing:
Car Body Parts
EMPT technology for intermetallic bonding
- AL welding, forming, clamping for light weight
Wires & Springs
Spring coiling and wire processing machines for various automotive application
- Spring Coiling For Suspension And Valve Springs
- Wire Bending (for e.g. Seat Frame, Stabilizer, Torsion Beam)
- Wire Drawing For Window Regulators
- Straightening machines
- Wire Grinding And Cleaning Equipment
Engine & Power Train
Process engineering like flow-forming, laser welding, ECM (Electronic Chemical Machining) and scudding of a variety engine and powertrain parts.
- Step Set Dies
- Laser- wielding & cutting & hardening
- ECM Applications
- Cam- And Crankshaft Grinding Machines
Wheels & rims, weight reduced
Flowforming of weight reduced rims and wheel
- Drawing Wires
- Galvanic Electroplating
- Bunching Stranding Machines
- Straightening Machines
Drilling & Rivetting for aircraft
Drilling and Riveting for Aircraft fuselage and wings, Milling for engine room
Special containers for chemicals
- Blow Moulding Of Containers For Liquid And Solid Chemicals